Members receive 10 complimentary Ortho-Bionomy brochures.
These are a wonderful resource for use in your practice. These brochures allow you to “try before you buy,” in regard to marketing material, and are available for purchase through the website store.
- Belonging to a Registered Non-Profit Company to protect the reputation of Ortho-Bionomy and serve its members, which enables Ortho-Bionomy to be recognised as a therapeutic modality whose practitioners can obtain insurance.
- Access to an interactive website for Practitioner members to personalize and advertise their practice with high SEO (Search Engine Optimisation.)
Additionally Instructor members have the opportunity to present and personalize marketing and listing of their classes.
- The website offers members options to join or renew online, and submit applications to evolve to a higher qualification level online.
- On-line and personal support for enquiries from members and the public.
- An informative quarterly e-newsletter.
- A complimentary Instructor hosted webinar, on the 15th of each month, eligible for credit as a consultation in the Practitioner training programs. (10) webinars per year are offered, potentially providing the (8) required CEU points, for Practitioner members, when they attend live..
- Additionally, 3 of the complimentary webinars are eligible as 3 training credit units as consultations in the OBA Practitioner Training Programs.
- Access to the “Members only” area of the OBA Ltd website. This allows members to access past webinars and newsletters as often as they choose.
- Discounts when attending OBA Ltd events and Conferences.